marți, 24 mai 2011

An excellent film

The name of the movie what I will present for you is called INcontrolable
It is a france comedy film.
In the movie it is about Georges Pal who is a screenwriter.
He is working hard but all his works in vain.
One evening he got drunk and Georges is had been hit by the current.
From that moment his life changed.
He get a double identity. Georges decided to relaxe a little bit and he travelled to his girlfriend Marion.
The promissing vacation became a nightmare.



When I visionised this excellent movie I started to think about the double identity.
What is your opinion about that?! Do we have more identitys or not??? can we controll all the time our identity?

Un comentariu:

  1. yeah,I have double identity...Biro Levente and my second identity in my free time,Spiderman :))))

    RăspundețiȘtergere